“Fashion is art. Creating something
inspiring and beautiful is what drives my passion”
Based in Brisbane, Australia, Anna is a fashion designer that specialises in creating couture bridal and evening gowns. Trained under numerous fashion industry veterans and ex-couturiers, she has years of experience in creating one-off garments, and has received numerous awards for her various creations. Fashion and art are sources of inspiration for her when designing a garment.
Anna has an Advance Diploma in Fashion Design from the Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE. She also holds a dual degree for Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts / Bachelor of Education from Griffith University.
Anna Peng’s achievement includes:
- Winner of “Designer of the Year” at The Flair Awards 2011
- Winner of “Collections” category at The Flair Awards 2011
- Winner of “Cocktail” category at The Flair Awards 2011
- 3rd place in “Triumph Inspiration Award” Australia 2010
- Finalist in “Queens Plaza Avant Garde” Competition 2010
- Runner-up in “Fashion Exposed” Avant Garde Competition 2010
- Winner of MSIT “Aspiration Award” 2009
Her creations have been featured in various media outlets includes The Courier Mail, Fashion Trends Australia 2010, Rag Trader 2010, www.stylemelbourne.com and other blogs and media sites.
Anna Peng is currently focused on designing and crafting one-of-the-kind evening and bridal gowns for the discerning clients. For more information about the Made-to-Measure service or to book a consultation please use the contact form.